Ryan Hudzik brings a life time of musical training and performance into every class, marrying the artistic with the science of vocal production to create a strong healthy instrument that delivers warm expressive musicality.
Every week will include a check in with your body and voice, a warm up and an musical exploration. Bring your favorites songs or Ryan will help select
into the music you were born to sing.
For professional singers and/or those with big aspirations Ryan will help demystify the audition book.
For those just looking to create beauty, or even just rock out your next karaoke night, Ryan is here for you too.
$125 includes six classes weekly starting Wednesday September 15, 2020.
FALL 2020 SPECIAL
$200 includes UNLIMITED access to classes and shows through October 31
- Saturdays 2pm Long Form Improv with Sam
- Mondays 8pm Stand-Up Comedy with Walter
- Tuesdays 8pm Musical Theater with Ryan
- Wednesdays 8pm Improv Technique with Sam
- Movement with Andrea
- Audition Technique with Nathan
The all professional cast of EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH presents hilarious interactive musical comedy improvised based on audience suggestions and participation. We recreate the club magic on ZOOM with high energy.
- THURSDAYS 8pm LMAO Off Broadway (PG13 Comedy) Hosted by Sam
- SATURDAYS 8pm Absent Minded Comedy (Uncensored)
- SUNDAYS 3pm Fun for the whole family! (AKA Improv 4 Kids)
- Register for free! (Or help us pay these amazing professional artists)
- No two drink minimum, but we turn any room of yours into a comedy club